Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kidnap Of Trump-Supporter Live On Social Media

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    Stefan molyneux is a right wing conservative
    Are you sure about that? I thought he was an ancap or alt-right white supremacist type. One cannot be both a right wing conservative and either an ancap or alt-right white supremacist type; there are mutually exclusive aspects involved with these attributes.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SophicDrippins View Post
    Is this what you're trying to say?

    That refers to college students and college campus activities. TZM forum is not a college campus; it doesn't charge tuition, grant degrees, and being a member here on this forum doesn't make one a college student. TZM forum is a members only platform, and it would make more sense to say that something like this is what's really being articulated:


  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northwest Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by SophicDrippins View Post
    Why would I have any interest in closing this forum?

    I posted a how-to on how to post videos here so that you can express yourself more effectively, then you accuse me of wanting to close the forum two days later?
    Why? Because this place and it MEMBERS challenge your Master's Worldview, that's why.

    I believe that is your ONLY purpose for being here....Most of your offerings have little or NOTHING to do with what other's are attempting to accomplish or discuss.....

    YOU"VE been wasting everyones time w/ your BS... Your JOB...Done Well///so far....

    Now, you can go ahead and admit it to the whole bunch of us....That is your JOB, isn't it? The NSA...or maybe its the CIA (?) calls you a "DISRUPTOR" because that's what you DO.....while also sucking/scaring people away from whatever actions your 'assigned' to disrupt.

    I've been dealing with these kinds of infiltrating scabs my whole life.....(Their training is better now days but after a while, its still transparent what the TRUE purpose is laying behind the curtains....)

    'We' that are serious about the forward movement/revolution against the Status Quo, against capitalism and FOR TZM, simply need to "SHUT these folks OUT" Whenever they are EXPOSED....(They do tend to show their true colors rather early in any debate, its a hook, my friends, a sharp hook)

    No one asked SD for any favors that I'm aware of, did they?....

    Oh Wait....I did ask SD for a favor ...and SD pretty much ignored the request.....


    Again.....I believe you're just a PLANT, and as far as I'm concerned that's the kind of treatment you'll get from me as long as you come around this place.....
    Last edited by droneBEE; 01-10-2017 at 05:51 AM. Reason: clarity...more to say...

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Sure they may have some genetic propensity for violence but wasn't this mostly achieved by Human design?
    Maybe. If humans did give the pitbull a genetic propensity for violence by selective breeding, then it isn't environment, but selective breeding.

    Many animals are what they are because of selective breeding by humans. A bad environment magnifies the traits that already exist.
    Ernest likes this.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That refers to college students and college campus activities. TZM forum is not a college campus; it doesn't charge tuition, grant degrees, and being a member here on this forum doesn't make one a college student. TZM forum is a members only platform, and it would make more sense to say that something like this is what's really being articulated:
    I couldn't find an image that didn't say "college" on it and didn't feel like photoshopping.

    I don't see it as a person with a gun defending his lawn, but someone crying about their feelings being hurt.



    And then they appeal to powers to limit freedoms




    Supreme Court case: Board of Airport Commissioners v Jews for Jesus (1987)

    We have further held, however, that access to a nonpublic forum may be restricted by government regulation as long as the regulation "is reasonable and not an effort to suppress expression merely because officials oppose the speaker's view."

    Much nondisruptive speech -- such as the wearing of a T-shirt or button that contains a political message -- may not be "airport related", but is still protected speech even in a nonpublic forum.

    They may be speaking in the context of government regulation, but that's their sentiment nonetheless... and certainly should be.

    The Right To Refuse Service?

    the key thing to note is that in each example, the decision to refuse service is not arbitrary or based upon an individualís specific characteristics. Declining to serve someone has to be reasonable and justifiable. If customers are not properly dressed, you can ask that they leave, but if a person is wearing reasonable religious apparel and you dislike their beliefs, you canít use that as an excuse to send them on their way.

    No one is forced to read anything I say or click on any molyneux links I may post; therefore, I'm not standing on anyone's lawn. What's really the issue is preventing me from saying things that others have a first amendment right to read... like when Amazon banned Wikileaks:

    The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a group that advocates for Internet freedom of speech by defending court cases, said the axing certainly doesn't violate the First Amendment. But it is, according to senior staff attorney Kevin Bankston, "disappointing."

    "This certainly implicates First Amendment rights to the extent that web hosts may, based on direct or informal pressure, limit the materials the American public has a First Amendment right to access," Bankston told TPM.
    How Lieberman Got Amazon To Drop Wikileaks

    It's discouraging that I need to point these things out.



    If anyone wants to create a safe space, then make it like your home, where your lawn is... which is by invitation only, and mostly-shielded from public view (certainly the inside). A private club charges membership fees to cover the cost of having a big guy behind a locked door to prevent public view, therefore they have a right to censor whatever they want.

    The bottomline is you can't have a public horn to spout whatever you want without public reproof because inspection and peer-review are the only mechanisms we have to establish truth. Therefore, censorship of opposing views = "fake news".

    So what corporate censorship is really about is defending the right to spew unchallenged claims for profit. Are supporters of TZM really claiming TZM has the right to corporate censorship?

    The TZM forum is a place where a higher than average concentration of TZM supporters may be found. It should not be a place absent of opposing views. Opposing views should be encouraged.


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    Why? Because this place and it MEMBERS challenge your Master's Worldview, that's why.

    I believe that is your ONLY purpose for being here....Most of your offerings have little or NOTHING to do with what other's are attempting to accomplish or discuss.....

    YOU"VE been wasting everyones time w/ your BS... Your JOB...Done Well///so far....

    Now, you can go ahead and admit it to the whole bunch of us....That is your JOB, isn't it? The NSA...or maybe its the CIA (?) calls you a "DISRUPTOR" because that's what you DO.....while also sucking/scaring people away from whatever actions your 'assigned' to disrupt.

    I've been dealing with these kinds of infiltrating scabs my whole life.....(Their training is better now days but after a while, its still transparent what the TRUE purpose is laying behind the curtains....)

    'We' that are serious about the forward movement/revolution against the Status Quo, against capitalism and FOR TZM, simply need to "SHUT these folks OUT" Whenever they are EXPOSED....(They do tend to show their true colors rather early in any debate, its a hook, my friends, a sharp hook)

    No one asked SD for any favors that I'm aware of, did they?....

    Oh Wait....I did ask SD for a favor ...and SD pretty much ignored the request.....


    Again.....I believe you're just a PLANT, and as far as I'm concerned that's the kind of treatment you'll get from me as long as you come around this place.....
    I thought you said I lived in a cave. Now you say I have extensive training?

    All you accomplish by attacking me is making yourself look bad.

    Respectful communication is the core requirement in this Forum. To disagree with each other and/or certain aspects of TZM in general, supported with respectfully presented arguments is welcome. This is not to discourage skepticism and questioning - that is invited and needed. Rather, it is to make sure Users are able to communicate in a safe, respectful and comfortable manner with others. If you are unable to control yourself from calling people "idiots" or the like, this forum is not for you. Tzm forum rules

    In my opinion, no forum would be.

    When I read these types of comments on youtube, the first one to call someone stupid is the one who loses, in my mind. It's only when someone is out of ammo that they begin to throw mud.

  7. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3
    Firstly, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl...a women with an adult son and daughter to be precise, and to answer your question DroneBEE, I haven't posted on here before because of the very type of adversarial behaviour you have so brilliantly demonstrated in this thread. This reflects very badly on TZM and does nothing but alienate people who would otherwise contribute. As for your comment with regards to Molyneux.....I don't interpret what he says about woman as misogynistic. He lays out the known facts with regards to the differences between the sexes and puts them out there for discussion. He never derides woman as a group and treats them objectively as he would treat men. And from a female perspective, his talks on how to bring up and educate children and on how to nurture relationship offer wisdom seldom heard in recent generations. I also agree with most of what he says about the disintegration of the family and the problems that single motherhood has brought on society. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are some things that Molyneux excels at that are worth listening to and it's just wrong to completely right somebody off on a public forum because you personally have an issue with him.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    694
    Oh my lord what is going on here. Take a step back everyone and chill for a moment.

    SophicDrippins let me ask ya something. Since you luvs you some some Molyneux so much. What do you personally think he can offer to the TZM and this train of thought? Because according to a lot of its followers, the Molyneux doesn't offer much. I myself haven't listened to very much of his stuff but the stuff I did take in, I wasn't impressed with. And then it becomes hard for me to take someone like that serious once you get a general sense of what he talks about. The BS Detector stays on so to speak.

    And if people's Detectors are turning on every time you share a Molyneux Vid, you're going to start to cause a BS Overload that we all see happening. Unless you can show us how this information is supportive in any way of the TZM argument, coming out with 1 decent Video for every what ... 20, 30 ,.. ?

    I just don't think a lot of people are going to have the time & patience for that.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Oh my lord what is going on here. Take a step back everyone and chill for a moment.

    SophicDrippins let me ask ya something. Since you luvs you some some Molyneux so much. What do you personally think he can offer to the TZM and this train of thought? Because according to a lot of its followers, the Molyneux doesn't offer much. I myself haven't listened to very much of his stuff but the stuff I did take in, I wasn't impressed with. And then it becomes hard for me to take someone like that serious once you get a general sense of what he talks about. The BS Detector stays on so to speak.

    And if people's Detectors are turning on every time you share a Molyneux Vid, you're going to start to cause a BS Overload that we all see happening. Unless you can show us how this information is supportive in any way of the TZM argument, coming out with 1 decent Video for every what ... 20, 30 ,.. ?

    I just don't think a lot of people are going to have the time & patience for that.
    I appreciate your candor, but if you haven't given the man a fair shot, then how do you know?

    The forum rules say:

    To disagree with each other and/or certain aspects of TZM in general, supported with respectfully presented arguments is welcome.

    This is not to discourage skepticism and questioning - that is invited and needed. Rather, it is to make sure Users are able to communicate in a safe, respectful and comfortable manner with others.

    If you are unable to control yourself from calling people "idiots" or the like, this forum is not for you.
    Tzm forum rules

    What part of "invited and needed" wouldn't be clear?

    So, in either capacity, molyneux is warranted. Whether you hone your skills on him or learn from him is two sides of the same coin.

    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    I watch Molyneux's channel too. I even like the guy as a person. He provides a platform for intellectual discussion and that allows contrary ideas to be voiced. And he does it with humor and great patience to challenges.

    I think his channel is a great asset for peaceful discussion. I just happen to think his conclusions are wrong and he is, unintentionally doing a disservice to people who have been convinced he is right.
    Can you believe You and Dronebee "liked" that post? LOL!

    So, apparently there are some, including Gene, who likes molyneux

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    Firstly, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.
    It never fails... Every time I assume something.... lol

    ..a women with an adult son and daughter to be precise, and to answer your question DroneBEE, I haven't posted on here before because of the very type of adversarial behaviour you have so brilliantly demonstrated in this thread. This reflects very badly on TZM and does nothing but alienate people who would otherwise contribute. As for your comment with regards to Molyneux.....I don't interpret what he says about woman as misogynistic. He lays out the known facts with regards to the differences between the sexes and puts them out there for discussion. He never derides woman as a group and treats them objectively as he would treat men. And from a female perspective, his talks on how to bring up and educate children and on how to nurture relationship offer wisdom seldom heard in recent generations. I also agree with most of what he says about the disintegration of the family and the problems that single motherhood has brought on society. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are some things that Molyneux excels at that are worth listening to and it's just wrong to completely right somebody off on a public forum because you personally have an issue with him.
    It's probably a lot to ask that you look over him, but it's not just you. Lots of folks seem allergic to Dronebees Is it fair that my right to read your perspective be violated because of the actions of one guy?

    That's what I try to remind myself... that there may be someone out there who wants to read what I say and it's not right that one guy can ruin it for others.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
web statistics
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1