Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kidnap Of Trump-Supporter Live On Social Media

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    649
    It really takes a special kind of guy to post videos against the will of the forum members, even after giving him clues, asking explicitly even begging him to stop.
    let me try again : we don't want stefan molyneux around here got it? keep this moron to yourself.

    let me quote myself from an earlier post : "Stefan molyneux is a right wing conservative, misogynist, racist, pseudo-philosopher, full of shi# scam.....Disguised as an anarchist."
    this is not only me and dronebee who hate molyneux, its most of the members here... what's the point of linking to videos that nobody want to see ?!?!

    it tells you a lot about the person who does the linking - smug, over confident, basic lack of empathy and consideration, obnoxious..... i really don't know who i dislike more - the person in the videos, or the person who link to them.

    i gave both plenty of opportunities and they failed miserably each and every time. why do we need this crap around here???

    @gene: "I also subscribe to Molyneux's Freedomainradio and listen most days to his show" . so there is simply no way that you support or understand the zeitgeist movement !!! who are you guys kidding???

    I usually don't like to promote this moron, but just go ahead and open his channel, look at the first 10 videos.... look at the comments.... gimme a break @gene your'e either sock puppet account or you just plain lying to us.

    you've been a member of tzm since 2009(according to you) and you never posted here? from all the interesting stuff that is regularly discussed here you had to wait to post for the first time to defend stefan molyneux ??!!

    we detect BS very quickly here, and all three of you - molyneux, sophicdripping and gene don't smell too good. i think its time to leave the forum now guys. have a good one
    droneBEE likes this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    I also subscribe to Molyneux's Freedomainradio and listen most days to his show. I also agree with a lot of what he says and value his dedication to objectivity, truth and reasoning. He uses the scientific method whenever possible and endeavours to back up any claim with statistical evidence. He will revisit issues if new facts have arisen and adjust or negate his prior claims and address these issues in the light of newer evidence. He will openly state when he has been wrong or mistaken.
    That's why I like him. He admits when he's wrong and that gives me the feeling that he will eventually discover truth. We all make mistakes and I can't demonize someone still in the process of learning, but only those who have stopped.

    There are a few things I disagree, but I feel as time moves on, we will eventually align.

    Of most concern is his marriage to free-market capitalism... if he were to change his mind, that would be a hard pill for him to swallow. That's strong incentive for confirmation bias.

    Then again, he strives to be objective. I like his discussion with the "flat earth" advocate. Since he had no fear his "round earth" ideology would be under any threat, he graciously gave his opponent every benefit of doubt. He chalked the whole conversation up to an exercise in critical thinking, which really wasn't an exercise in thinking at all, but in emotional-divestment. (At least he is practicing.)

    He, like everyone else, has a bias, however his lectures offer a level of research and information invaluable to people who are hungry for knowledge and perspective, whether you agree with him or not.
    Well said. "Whether you agree or not". Keep your friends close and your enemies closer; so whether you agree or not, you have to listen and you must listen most-intently if you disagree.

    You never learn anything in an echo chamber of confirmation bias.
    I hate that online communities have devolved into that. "If you don't think like us, leave. We don't want our ideologies challenged. We don't care about truth, only our safe space. The opinions of this site are publicly accessible to the whole world, but I own it, so you must leave."

    There is no place to go without it being the private property of some ideological bigot enforcing an echo chamber; but without a police force, then ideologies are in the hands of the masses which are equally damning.

    In my opinion the content of this forum took on a much more interesting dynamic since SophicDrippins started posting and referencing some invaluable material, offering great scope for debates. We need more of this, not less.
    Thanks! It's hard to know how one is perceived without feedback. I think we assume if someone is smart enough to say something smart, then they are smart enough to know it's smart and no feedback is warranted. But if someone says something stupid, then no one hesitates to point it out. It would be nice to have more of a balance.

    This is my first and possibly only post
    I hope you decide to post more in the future.

    The rules state that one must know what TZM is about and have a good working knowledge of it to post here... OR that you support it. So, support of it seems optional, provided one isn't a troll who's mission is to disrupt "supporters of TZM interacting and progressing ideas and projects in a supportive and safe community environment."

    The Zeitgeist Movement's Global Forum is not an "Open-Forum" for anyone to come and participate without prior material understanding or a supportive intent. Tzm forum rules

    It's hard to expect everyone to be totally on-board. 90% is pretty good.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    It really takes a special kind of guy to post videos against the will of the forum members, even after giving him clues, asking explicitly even begging him to stop.

    let me try again : we don't want stefan molyneux around here got it? keep this moron to yourself.
    Is this what you're trying to say?



    let me quote myself from an earlier post : "Stefan molyneux is a right wing conservative, misogynist, racist, pseudo-philosopher, full of shi# scam.....Disguised as an anarchist."
    "So what" by Metallica comes to mind.

    this is not only me and dronebee who hate molyneux, its most of the members here... what's the point of linking to videos that nobody want to see ?!?!
    That's only because you and drone ARE most of the members here. If we had more members, more people would like him... or at least see value in him.

    it tells you a lot about the person who does the linking - smug, over confident, basic lack of empathy and consideration, obnoxious..... i really don't know who i dislike more - the person in the videos, or the person who link to them.
    I probably should be flattered that your impression of me is that I'm smug because I think that means I challenge you, but I'm not smug. These kinds of exchanges take their toll on me emotionally. I have way more empathy than I want. I don't want anyone to hate me nor flatter me... like Seinfeld said about drunks, "They're either telling you how much they love you or how much they hate you and those are the two things that scare me the most!"

    why do we need this crap around here???
    For balance. If you were skilled in your belief, you'd look forward to chopping molyneux down. Your fear suggests weakness in your own belief.

    @gene: "I also subscribe to Molyneux's Freedomainradio and listen most days to his show" . so there is simply no way that you support or understand the zeitgeist movement !!! who are you guys kidding???
    How does it follow that Gene doesn't understand TZM simply because he listens to Molyneux? Does Moylneux have a subliminal thought eraser in his videos?

    I usually don't like to promote this moron, but just go ahead and open his channel, look at the first 10 videos.... look at the comments.... gimme a break @gene your'e either sock puppet account or you just plain lying to us.
    I think the point we were establishing is that the earlier videos are worse than the latest, indicating he is reforming as he goes.

    you've been a member of tzm since 2009(according to you) and you never posted here? from all the interesting stuff that is regularly discussed here you had to wait to post for the first time to defend stefan molyneux ??!!
    I'll take a stab at it and guess it was for fear of the welcoming committee

    we detect BS very quickly here, and all three of you - molyneux, sophicdripping and gene don't smell too good. i think its time to leave the forum now guys. have a good one
    Ok, have a nice trip. Don't forget to write

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    ""Molyneux is an arsonist for racists...mostly lonely white Men....his main fan base"".....
    So? I never said I supported him... I just said "here's what molyneux had to say." You could have made fun of him or critiqued what he said, but you decided to shoot the messenger instead.

    The man is a self obsessed A hole..and a 'Lier for profit'.;;;;;; He doesn't know Truth...
    How do you know?

    If he's truly the kind of person YOU admire....what on earth are you doing here?
    Because I admire Jacque and Joseph too.

    He's not nearly as smart as YOU think he is (based on the crap that I've seen/heard/PUKED over)
    Maybe he's not nearly as smart, but he is smart.

    He makes you 'less'...my friend....absorbing his mindset won't HELP you or anyone else on the planet, besides Molyneux....
    I'm not a sponge... I push back on some things he says.

    Let's be honest here; The majority of what Molyeneux has to say is said for the sole purpose of being offensive and divisive,
    I don't think that's being honest. I think that's being divisive. You're the one insisting that any friend of molyneux is no friend of yours, so you have divided the population of possible friends down the middle.

    is clearly WRONG for 'this place' ...seeing as we're trying to bring folks together,
    So long as those together-folks do not include me, Gene, Molyneux, and anyone else you hate.

    while the Hate Monger you seem to adore is doing the opposite......Can't you see that?
    I see, but I don't see him as a hate-mongerer.

    I Don't want to SEE his Sh1T......if i did I'd go there looking for it.....so I'm asking (One more time) that you PLEASE stop posting it....Do you...Can you understand?
    I had the link well-labeled. You didn't have to click it. What you're really pissed about it someone else may see it. So you're mad you can't control the world with censorship.

    (Last chance you'll be getting from me, DUDE....the ignore button is waiting))
    Again, don't threaten me with a good time. You're saying "If you don't conform to my way of thinking, I'm going to stop calling you stupid."

    His stuff scares potential TZM members away.....
    How do you know his stuff doesn't scare would-be capitalists away? I mean, if he's as bad as you say.

    None of what Molyneux has to say has anything to do with what anyone else is looking for in TZM......Do you NOT get that?
    How do you know 100% of what molyneux says and what 100% of what TZM members want?

    'I know' its wrong to assume...but I'll bet you've never even opened the Book, I'll bet you don't know or care what's inside of it.....
    What book?

    .....Oh and BTW; The American Bull Terrier (Pit Bull) is a wonderful dog if its 'raised' with the 'right' family.....they've largely been given a bad rap due to 'in-breeding' and 'stupid' owners....along with people spreading the same nonsense as SophicDrippins above, which leaves out the ABUSE these animals suffer by HUMANS.....And which as usual (SD's forte), generalizes everything and everyone and puts it all in its proper place, nice and neat for him.
    So only owners of pitbulls mistreat them? All other dog owners do not mistreat their dogs?

    If what you say is true, then pitbulls and rots are the only abused dogs.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    TBH; I've not witnessed much TZM or RBE support from SD at all, although admittedly, anyone could be excused for being blinded by the junk he enjoys posting....posting simply to get things 'stirred up'....following the lead of the messiah known as Stephen Molyneux......................no doubt....
    No truth to that. My record on Molyneux:

    2-27-16 Peter Joseph Stefan Molyneux Debate.

    2-27-16 Who would clean the toilets

    3-2-16 How would it be decided who lives where?

    11-3-16 The Rise of The Alt Right

    11-14-16 A quick guide to ignore molyneux trolls

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by SophicDrippins View Post

    Ok, have a nice trip. Don't forget to write
    I actually meant you and your idol molyneux.
    but you know what? i don't want to be a part of a community that includes YOU, so i'll check out for now and come back in a month to see if you're still here.

    congrats... you just made a 2 year member with 550 posts quit the forum, and probably DroneBee is next as soon as he'll have enough of you.

    how many members already quit because of you idiotic posts we'll never know....
    droneBEE likes this.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northwest Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    I actually meant you and your idol molyneux.
    but you know what? i don't want to be a part of a community that includes YOU, so i'll check out for now and come back in a month to see if you're still here.

    congrats... you just made a 2 year member with 550 posts quit the forum, and probably DroneBee is next as soon as he'll have enough of you.

    how many members already quit because of you idiotic posts we'll never know....

    Forcing other's to quit this Forum, or just stay away may have been the intention all along. ....

    Closing this place and its ideas may be the intention as well....

    We should not underestimate our enemies my Friends, let them underestimate us instead...

    I've come to the conclusion that these folks are 'plants' and are here simply to watch and stir us up.....They follow a 'higher power' that's so low we can all see their HEELS....if watched closely...

    TPTB have always had a few of these kinds of guys around to be 'used' as infiltrators, spies and antagonizers,,,,,(Fortunately, Its much easier to ignore them now days ....just push a button)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    I actually meant you and your idol molyneux.
    Obviously you didn't read the links where I was critical of molyneux to YOU.

    but you know what? i don't want to be a part of a community that includes YOU, so i'll check out for now and come back in a month to see if you're still here.
    All that simply because I posted an unobtrusive link to a video of molyneux that wasn't even embedded in the post.



    congrats... you just made a 2 year member with 550 posts quit the forum,
    I have 472 posts in less than one year. You have 553 in over 2 years. I'm not seeing your point.

    and probably DroneBee is next as soon as he'll have enough of you.
    No one can break Dronebee's record for running people off from this forum. He ran me off last year and I wouldn't be back if someone hadn't pm'ed me about how much they liked what I had posted. But like Gene, the rational folks don't stick around and I bet most of that is because of attacks by Dronebee.

    how many members already quit because of you idiotic posts we'll never know....
    With the hateful ones gone, members may tiptoe back in.

    Maybe it's like a great extinction event where the lumbering dinosaurs die off leaving the clever mammals to take over.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    Forcing other's to quit this Forum, or just stay away may have been the intention all along. ....

    Closing this place and its ideas may be the intention as well....

    We should not underestimate our enemies my Friends, let them underestimate us instead...

    I've come to the conclusion that these folks are 'plants' and are here simply to watch and stir us up.....They follow a 'higher power' that's so low we can all see their HEELS....if watched closely...

    TPTB have always had a few of these kinds of guys around to be 'used' as infiltrators, spies and antagonizers,,,,,(Fortunately, Its much easier to ignore them now days ....just push a button)
    Why would I have any interest in closing this forum?

    I posted a how-to on how to post videos here so that you can express yourself more effectively, then you accuse me of wanting to close the forum two days later?

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by SophicDrippins View Post
    In truth he should say, "Yeah, they have a genetic propensity for violence and I intend to magnify that through training." Why pussyfoot around with your sentiments?
    Sure they may have some genetic propensity for violence but wasn't this mostly achieved by Human design? So not only do we get a genetically modified animal but now we further reinforce that with Aggressive Training that then stereotypes & stigmatizes this Breed which then puts even more of the blame on them when really all of this came about because on how Humans manipulated their Nature and Nurture. But no it's all the Breed's fault right? W T F !

    With Humans, Nurture is easier to affect because our Nature depends on things that are there before we are even born. It's part of our lineage that we continue. But our Nurture is Very Easily Controlled and is what most Greatly affects how you and I turn out in Life. So yes someone might have a genetic propensity for violence but the impetus will be on how this person is raised and the Environment they are in that will ultimately be the most Significant impact on whether this propensity becomes a major part of their life.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
web statistics
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1