Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Basic Economic Exchange & Distribution in the NLRBE

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317

    Lightbulb Basic Economic Exchange & Distribution in the NLRBE

    Time and Energy are the fundamental factors in the NLRBE it is how we measure the effort & potential with regards to the possibilities available required to establish a given resource, this determines the exchange rate of the resource applied through the factors of Natural Existential Law & Order to establish the regulations and priority of an item and when regarding neutral factors it is applied through the democratic process governed by Natural Existential Law & Order.

    All the resources available are accounted for and made the equal domain of all of the society's members, governed by the regulations determined by Law & Order and the democratic process should it be applicable.

    Resources are accounted for as a given state through the use of provisions, a provision has two possible states, active & inactive.

    Which means every possible resource has a provision to represent it, for example, 1 apple in existence and available = apple provision with a value of 1.

    Provisions are placed into several categories being, Societal (how much society has, for example, how many resources we have the ability to access aka our influence. Currently the planet is the domain of our influence), Utilized (resources in circulation and being used), In stock (available to acquire aka resources in distribution centers), Reserve (Resources in storage and out of circulation).

    The provisions are held within specific domains, Societal aka our planet, In use aka our homes, our factories/industries/agencies etc, Available to put into use aka in stock, resources being stored for use in the stock market aka the reserve.

    Our ability to establish provisions are governed by two principles, Development & Integrity, Production & Maintenance (resources we are capable of producing and the ability to maintain them), governed by the system of economics which is a pattern, and patterns as a system are governed by survival and evolution, hence the use of the NLRBE.

    Distribution is governed by the exchange rates between provisions through the medium of effort & potential (time & energy) and production & maintenance (development & integrity), the regulations set for the government are established by NELO & the democratic process.

    For example, let's say the regulations were set to be in equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium as is the system utilized by NELO/NLRBE.

    (Equilibrium & Dynamic Equilibrium)

    Using Equilibrium & Dynamic Equilibrium as the base we have the regulations for how to allow the acquisition of resources aka the distribution of resources.

    Personal distribution is applied to a domain, specifically distribution centers.

    Distribution centers function like a market or a library, in the sense, they have resources (provisions) in stock and available for acquisition, metaphorically speaking on the shelves.

    Example of personal distribution,

    Person 1 is interested in acquiring a specific item, so he goes to a distribution center and selects the item he wishes to acquire from there he goes through the formal process of purchasing the item in which case let's say what he is acquiring is a single apple and there is only one apple in stock and one apple in reserve and zero apples in use and he is the only person in society, the production and maintenance rate of the apple is also in equilibrium meaning that when he acquires the apple there will be an apple produced and the apple will maintain itself, he will then exchange his apple provision which has a value of one as it was the regulation set by NELO & the democratic process, he will obtain the single apple and his apple provision will switch from active to inactive for the specific amount of time set by NELO & the democratic process regarding the exchange rate of provisions to replace the item and the regulations set for acquisition.

    Being that the process is in perfect equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium the provision remains inactive for a timeframe of zero and he has unlimited access to the item he selected.

    There are different levels of distribution, ranging from personal through official and non-official use, refer to the system of work.

    (The System of Work.)

    Distribution levels range from personal (official & non-official), societal & agency based (NELO & Democratic authority).

    The process must keep equilibrium and or cause dynamic equilibrium.

    To adjust the system you simply adjust the values for the process based upon governing regulations and potential.

    That is how distribution and acquisition work according to the exchange system set by NELO & the democratic process.

    The rules of the exchange system outside of equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium is a different issue regarding NELO.

    The democratic set of regulations has not been established as of yet.
    Last edited by Izon; 04-07-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    fsir likes this.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    405
    I think I can say I so far agree where this is going. This is the only point I was confused about

    Quote Originally Posted by Izon View Post

    Being that the process is in perfect equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium the provision remains inactive for a timeframe of zero and he has unlimited access to the item he selected.
    Are you saying a citizen can just keep eating/taking apples? There's no limit to how many a person can take in a set amount of time?
    Izon likes this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    I think I can say I so far agree where this is going. This is the only point I was confused about



    Are you saying a citizen can just keep eating/taking apples? There's no limit to how many a person can take in a set amount of time?
    No, if the system is in perfect equilibrium which means there is no limit to how many apples the individual can use (an infinite amount of apples), everytime you take one there is another there to be taken and the apples don't need to be replaced, this is ignoring any other regulations that may affect acquisition (morality, ethics, environment etc) as that is another topic regarding NELO as well as the democratic system (of which there isn't as of yet).

    So the interval between stocking and restocking is 0, aka the provision is unlimitedly active, ignoring regulations that may be set by NELO and the democratic process.

    The NLRBE is set to maximize potential production and maintenance (development & integrity), through equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium as well as to realize said production.

    To do as much as possible for as long as possible.
    Last edited by Izon; 04-07-2016 at 11:24 AM.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Izon View Post
    No, if the system is in perfect equilibrium which means there is no limit to how many apples the individual can use (an infinite amount of apples), everytime you take one there is another there to be taken and the apples don't need to be replaced, this is ignoring any other regulations that may affect acquisition (morality, ethics, environment etc) as that is another topic regarding NELO as well as the democratic system (of which there isn't as of yet).

    So the interval between stocking and restocking is 0, aka the provision is unlimitedly active, ignoring regulations that may be set by NELO and the democratic process.

    The NLRBE is set to maximize potential production and maintenance (development & integrity), through equilibrium & dynamic equilibrium as well as to realize said production.

    To do as much as possible for as long as possible.
    Still not following that one point. Is there a cap on an individual's resource allowance for a set amount of time, in equilibrium or not?

    Can I take ten apples today and ten tomorrow and ten the next day and 100 the next, if I want?

    Be back in a few.
    Izon likes this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    Still not following that one point. Is there a cap on an individual's resource allowance for a set amount of time, in equilibrium or not?

    Can I take ten apples today and ten tomorrow and ten the next day and 100 the next, if I want?

    Be back in a few.
    If the system is finite (not perfect equilibrium meaning there are delays in the process of establishing equilibrium and a cap on doing so).

    Let's say there are two people in society and there is one apple in the market said person acquires the apple in exchange for his provision, his provision has only so much potency and becomes inactive for a certain amount of time depending on the exchange rate between provisions in the market as to replace the vacuum created by his purchase, there is also an interval of time between when he is allowed to purchase the item again after the item is in stock, these delays are set by the regulations of NELO and the democratic process.

    Someone else in the market who wants to acquire an apple has his provision as active and can purchase an apple if it is available, the exchange rate for how potent his purchase is and how long his provision will remain inactive and the delay for being able to repurchase an item is affected by the previous individual as he has affected the exchange rate and the provisions available, although the system is still governed by the regulations set by NELO and the democratic process.

    The system sets the delay and inactivity period to be in the equilibrium and dynamic equilibrium with resource production and maintenance aka development & integrity, disregarding any regulations set by NELO and the democratic process.

    Products & services that are to be shared or made divisional are done through provision adjustments to the potency and inactivity + delay of acquisition or the adjustment of the platform the acquisitions are placed in such as public, private etc.

    There may even be a recycling warrant for a given provision that the individual is to return the provision after a set amount of time or use etc.

    All regulations are established by Natural Existential Law & Order and the Democratic process.
    Last edited by Izon; 04-07-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    fsir likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317
    Some specific items in the market will be distributed randomly after people apply their provisions (provisions may be automatically applied) into a pool for random selection after regulations for such pooling has been set.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Izon View Post
    If the system is finite (not perfect equilibrium meaning there are delays in the process of establishing equilibrium and a cap on doing so).

    Let's say there are two people in society and there is one apple in the market said person acquires the apple in exchange for his provision, his provision has only so much potency and becomes inactive for a certain amount of time depending on the exchange rate between provisions in the market as to replace the vacuum created by his purchase, there is also an interval of time between when he is allowed to purchase the item again after the item is in stock, these delays are set by the regulations of NELO and the democratic process.

    Someone else in the market who wants to acquire an apple has his provision as active and can purchase an apple if it is available, the exchange rate for how potent his purchase is and how long his provision will remain inactive and the delay for being able to repurchase an item is affected by the previous individual as he has affected the exchange rate and the provisions available, although the system is still governed by the regulations set by NELO and the democratic process.

    The system sets the delay and inactivity period to be in the equilibrium and dynamic equilibrium with resource production and maintenance aka development & integrity, disregarding any regulations set by NELO and the democratic process.

    Products & services that are to be shared or made divisional are done through provision adjustments to the potency and inactivity + delay of acquisition or the adjustment of the platform the acquisitions are placed in such as public, private etc.

    There may even be a recycling warrant for a given provision that the individual is to return the provision after a set amount of time or use etc.

    All regulations are established by Natural Existential Law & Order and the Democratic process.
    So if I understand this correctly, inactivity of a purchase is not entirely dependent on availability? There is a separate time interval that must also be met?

    If that's correct, I am in agreement with a separately set time interval before another purchase on top of an availability requirement. Because if something is quickly available and an individual only has to wait on availability to make a "purchase", people could just keep taking and taking as things become available until they stop being available because there's no time limit.

    I more prefer something like what you appear to be suggesting where a set monthly allowance that you can customize with different selections (for example with food) based on scientifically determined biological requirements that can't be exceeded each month.
    Last edited by fsir; 04-07-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    Izon likes this.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    So if I understand this correctly, inactivity of a purchase is not entirely dependent on availability? there is a separate time interval that must also be met?

    If that's correct, I am in agreement with a separately set time interval before another purchase on top of an availability requirement. because if something is quickly available and an individual only has to wait on availability to make a "purchase", people could just keep taking and taking as things become available until they stop being available because there's no time limit.

    I more prefer something like what you appear to be suggesting where a set monthly allowance that you can customize with different selections (for example with food) based on scientifically determined biological requirements that can't be exceeded each month.
    Yes there is a separate time interval for acquisition besides inactivity regarded as the delay, it can manifest itself in the way you suggested where there is a customized selection etc, but it will likely be a free and loose system, people can do what they want when they want and how they want it after the inactivity and the delay have been dealt with as per regulation.
    fsir likes this.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    317
    Scientific regulations will also be applied, determined through NELO & the democratic process.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Izon View Post
    Yes there is a separate time interval for acquisition besides inactivity regarded as the delay, it can manifest itself in the way you suggested where there is a customized selection etc, but it will likely be a free and loose system, people can do what they want when they want and how they want it after the inactivity and the delay have been dealt with as per regulation.
    The only difference in regards to the general public accessing goods between your proposal and mine is you're calling it "provisions" and "purchases" and I'm calling those two things "resource allowances" and "category selections", though you did use the word "category".

    Do your item categories have a fixed limited number of selections per individual? For instance, in the technology category do you set a limit on how many technology devices can be accessed at once or, in my proposal, "owned" at one time?
    Izon likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
web statistics
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1