Post By HAL9000
Post By droneBEE
Laws of Economic Prosperity
Yes my Friends, even the social sciences have Laws that when ignored or usurped, create havoc for the many and enrich the few....
Physiocracy....or....the Rules of Natural Economics (there's only three)
1. To the creator belongs creation
2. Only coercive harm may be considered a crime
3. The profit of the Earth is for ALL to equally SHARE
Human Failure to follow these three Natural Laws will prevent a RBE from ever occurring....
1. If I (or you) create something it belongs to me (or you)....unless and until we sell the thing or give it away....
2. Capitalism is most certainly coercive and also causes harm, thus it can only be considered a crime....
3. This one rule all by itself could end wars and poverty almost immediately....SHARING
Whenever you hear about laws in the social sciences; watch out!!!
Even the laws of physics and chemistry are not absolute and subject to modification, so when we talk about economics.... well you get the point.
Also, there is no objective morality or ethics that i know of , its all man made invention and is subject to change anytime anyplace.
If i create something it belongs to me? what about the song i wrote 2 years ago; melody is highly influenced by neil young and the beatles, what about the lyrics did i invent them?
anything a person creates is at the end of the day a result of many people, some that live today and some that are long time dead. we got electricity, computers, trains and many other tools for free so every thing we create has some history behind it.
capitalism is coercive and so is socialism and .... nature itself.
nature is a dictatorship - peter joseph.