Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 117
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Donald Trump is against the Alt-Right cult

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northwest Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Please explain who "we" is, or say "I" instead of "we": "I know who your leader is...."

    So who is my leader & how did you arrive at such a conclusion? I never said anything about a leader or having one?

    While we, you and I (See how easy that is?) are on the subject of leaders, who's yours?



    Stop it Neil...I can say WE if I want to....and you can too....its easy....just put your lips close together and make an E sound when blowing....:roll eyes:


    You know...this is an open forum...where there are many 'we's watching, listening and sometimes...responding....

    Who's my leader? I thought everyone posting here already knew that, and I'd bet that you know too if you've been paying attention...

    After all, with nearly 2000 posts I think I've been pretty clear and 'OPEN' about my life and ambitions.....my desires and ideas....



    OK, ok.....fact is, I don't follow leaders Man.....
    Last edited by droneBEE; 02-16-2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: clarity...more to say...
    Neil, Ernest and HAL9000 like this.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    Stop it Neil...I can say WE if I want to....and you can too....its easy....just put your lips close together and make an E sound when blowing....:roll eyes:


    You know...this is an open forum...where there are many 'we's watching, listening and sometimes...responding....
    Are you claiming to speak for those watching & listening? I suppose you designated yourself as their spokesperson (or leader); eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    Who's my leader? I thought everyone posting here already knew that, and I'd bet that you know too if you've been paying attention...

    After all, with nearly 2000 posts I think I've been pretty clear and 'OPEN' about my life and ambitions.....my desires and ideas....



    OK, ok.....fact is, I don't follow leaders Man.....
    More to suggest you want to be a leader. I've heard an expression that goes, "lead, follow, or get out of the way." At least you chose something to be.

    Anyways - who, according to you & those you claim to speak for, is my leader & how was such a conclusion arrived at? Is Donald Trump my leader?

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northwest Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,980
    This has become pointless....

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Is Donald Trump my leader?
    Yes! You Voted for him.

    If he succeeds in improving the Economy then you can take some credit for that because of your Vote. But if he tanks and things get Worse... ? Then I guess you might deserve some of that too .... maybe ... perhaps ?
    droneBEE and HAL9000 like this.

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Former New York mayor Rudy W. Giuliani said President Trump wanted a “Muslim ban” and requested he assemble a commission to show him “the right way to do it legally.”

    Source:
    Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’
    Abby Martin referenced the above here in this video:

    Ernest likes this.
    "Change is almost always negative. Things degenerate." - Woody Allen

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by droneBEE View Post
    This has become pointless....
    Alright, noted.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Yes! You Voted for him.
    Yes, I did vote for Trump - for POTUS. Why exactly does that make him my leader? I could see saying that he's my leader if I were an executive branch federal government employee or someone in the military, but I'm neither (and never have been).

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    If he succeeds in improving the Economy then you can take some credit for that because of your Vote. But if he tanks and things get Worse... ? Then I guess you might deserve some of that too .... maybe ... perhaps ?
    Oh is that the rule, now? I'm not aware that was the rule when B/C/B/O were in office. LOL

    What am I going to do with such credit, anyways? He'd better make America great again & if he does, then I'll vote for him again so he can keep America great (#KAG); however, if he turns out to be a lousy POTUS, then I won't vote for him again & I'll likely go back to voting for a 3rd party or independent candidate. I'm pretty sure that not voting for a president for their re-election is the generally accepted remedy when they fail to deliver during their 1st term, for all voters.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    473
    "Will you meet with the Congressional Black Caucus?" Ryan asked. Trump responded: "I would. You want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours?"

    The exchange set off a firestorm on social media as many black people balked at Trump's suggestion of an assumed relationship between Ryan and CBC members because they are of the same race.

    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-exc...-politics.html

    All I have to say is this:

    "Change is almost always negative. Things degenerate." - Woody Allen

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    "Will you meet with the Congressional Black Caucus?" Ryan asked. Trump responded: "I would. You want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours?"

    The exchange set off a firestorm on social media as many black people balked at Trump's suggestion of an assumed relationship between Ryan and CBC members because they are of the same race.

    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-exc...-politics.html

    All I have to say is this:

    That only really reflects on you and those who are trying to project Trump as a racist, not Trump. It takes racists to see racism in situations that aren't necessarily actually racist.

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That only really reflects on you and those who are trying to project Trump as a racist, not Trump. It takes racists to see racism in situations that aren't necessarily actually racist.
    No racist is going to come out to claim to be racist. Just like no one who wants to commit genocide is going to come out and be overt about it.

    Let's face it, covert operations reigns superior.
    Ernest likes this.
    "Change is almost always negative. Things degenerate." - Woody Allen

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
web statistics
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1