Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 153
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: A quick guide to ignore molyneux trolls

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    Does this forum have a mod?
    yes but he's very quiet i only saw him once in 2 years. but he bans hard, if he bans its for good ; the person is never to be seen again.
    fsir and Ernest like this.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    "We choose to ignore the molyneux trolls not because its easy, but because its hard" - John .F Kennedy

    step 1: ignore them completely....don't respond to their posts, don't read their posts, don't click on their infantile videos. have you noticed the amount of videos they link to ? thats because they don't have a mind of their own... explains a lot

    step 2: post other stuff on parallel threads like i'm doing here, let them know that we don't care about their stuff.

    step 3: if all else fails just ban them completely from the forum, trolling in this forum is not allowed(read forum rules). this was said here and is considered trolling: " By the way, how's your communist/socialist/liberal/social justice warrior movement going? " . its pure trolling, no value added to the forum.


    on a personal note, @sophicdrippings has some interesting things to say and at least participate in a debate so although a molyneux fan i think he adds some value to the forum. advice: stop linking to other videos nobody is clicking on them.

    as for @serenesam i suggest you walk off for a while let the information sink in for a couple of weeks and come back fresh. right now you're just being obnoxious.


    yours truly, HAL
    I just gave serenesam an ultimatum after they posted this reply:

    Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I was never engaging in a debate to begin with in the first place. I was simply just interested in a discussion.
    I advised them to answer my challenges or I would take action to end their activities here.

    I should have paid more attention to your advice.
    Phil and HAL9000 like this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post


    I advised them to answer my challenges or I would take action to end their activities here.

    I should have paid more attention to your advice.
    yeah man i knew it from the start, but unfortunately i also took the bait and spent a lot of time trying to debunk their race / intelligence theory. if you take a look 2 months ago i also debunked their crime / race statistics.

    to this day no reply has been provided. i was about to debunk their woman in engineering nonsense but what's the point anyway.

    this @serenesam dude is off the wall; one minute he's all nice and stuff, and the other minute he quotes Hitler and KKK.
    Phil, fsir and Ernest like this.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    yeah man i knew it from the start, but unfortunately i also took the bait and spent a lot of time trying to debunk their race / intelligence theory. if you take a look 2 months ago i also debunked their crime / race statistics.

    to this day no reply has been provided. i was about to debunk their woman in engineering nonsense but what's the point anyway.

    this @serenesam dude is off the wall; one minute he's all nice and stuff, and the other minute he quotes Hitler and KKK.
    i don't expect anything but a bs response from them so I'll just alert the admin now.

    If you have any responses in the "Alt-Right" thread you want to save, you might want to do it soon. I don't expect the admin to see my alert immediately, though, so you probably have time.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    i don't expect anything but a bs response from them so I'll just alert the admin now.

    If you have any responses in the "Alt-Right" thread you want to save, you might want to do it soon. I don't expect the admin to see my alert immediately, though, so you probably have time.
    i don't know if you contacted the admin yet but if you did than its all good.
    if you didn't though i would advice you to wait a while because banning someone for good from tzm forum is quite radical and is against the spirit of freedom of speech.

    maybe we could ask other members of the forum what they think about it, because maybe some other members find his posts useful(though its hard for me to believe). i personally would like to see him go, but there are also other members here.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    i don't know if you contacted the admin yet but if you did than its all good.
    if you didn't though i would advice you to wait a while because banning someone for good from tzm forum is quite radical and is against the spirit of freedom of speech.

    maybe we could ask other members of the forum what they think about it, because maybe some other members find his posts useful(though its hard for me to believe). i personally would like to see him go, but there are also other members here.
    I did contact the admin.
    I'm with you on wanting to see them go. And I think there is ample wording in the forum overview to have them removed:

    "Overview:
    The Zeitgeist Movement's Global Forum is not an "Open-Forum" for anyone to come and participate without prior material understanding or a supportive intent. The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate a positive, productive, unified medium for supporters of TZM to interact and progress ideas and projects in a supportive and safe community environment. It is a meeting place for those who support TZM and are active in our Educational Projects, such as Chapters, Projects and Teams."

    serenesam's own comments show they have no intent to support TZM.
    HAL9000 likes this.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by fsir View Post
    I did contact the admin.
    I'm with you on wanting to see them go. And I think there is ample wording in the forum overview to have them removed:

    "Overview:
    The Zeitgeist Movement's Global Forum is not an "Open-Forum" for anyone to come and participate without prior material understanding or a supportive intent. The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate a positive, productive, unified medium for supporters of TZM to interact and progress ideas and projects in a supportive and safe community environment. It is a meeting place for those who support TZM and are active in our Educational Projects, such as Chapters, Projects and Teams."

    serenesam's own comments show they have no intent to support TZM.
    yep agreed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    749
    I think more than anything, we can accuse them of being Foolish & Annoying. At least they didn't start using explicit Racist language & name calling so that's why I was able to continue to engage with them. I personally just find it Funny to go further with it and get some chuckles here & there. But that's just me.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    I think more than anything, we can accuse them of being Foolish & Annoying. At least they didn't start using explicit Racist language & name calling so that's why I was able to continue to engage with them. I personally just find it Funny to go further with it and get some chuckles here & there. But that's just me.
    Yeah, I was tempted too to engage serenesam for fun of debating. But I don't think such posters see it the same way. They see it as an opportunity to flood the forum of their opposition with their own material.

    And that's what serenesam is doing. They are posting video after video and essentially talking passed anything we say in response. They will engage in a surface and superficial "discussion" to make it appear to us they are a benevolent poster but it's really all about flooding the forum with white nationalist material.
    Last edited by fsir; 11-10-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    Phil likes this.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    Posts
    1,171
    I submitted a request to the mods/admins to review that "rise of the alt right" thread; it at least doesn't belong in the "common objections..." section. If it were in the "societal breakdown" section maybe that would make more sense.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
web statistics
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1